MILLIONS Grand Final Barcelona - €10 million gtd
Season 1 of the enormously successful MILLIONS tour makes its final stop in Barcelona! There’s a gigantic €10 million gtd prizepool for the Main Event, so don’t miss out on what promises to be a monumental Grand Final!
Russia, Caribbean, UK, Germany and Canada – MILLIONS has travelled the globe. The nine-event €23 million GTD festival is a fitting farewell to Season 1, so be part of the action from 7th April.
The €10 million GTD Grand Final Main Event kicks-off 11th April. There will be four Day 1s, before Day 2 takes place 13th April.
All the live action will take place at the glamorous Casino Barcelona, just a short stroll from a sun-kissed Mediterranean beach.
Satellite your way to Barcelona…
There are four branches of the satellite tree to climb, starting from just $0.50. Play your way to the $1,050 Final where ten $16,000 packages (€10,300 Main Event Buy-in, 8 nights accommodation for one person, 8th-16th April, at the Hotel Arts + $500 expenses) are guaranteed to be given away each Sunday!
You can buy in to any stage! However, from the Quarter Finals ($22) onwards you may carry your chips through to the next level. This gives you a chance to build up a sizeable stack to take on the Sunday Final with!
Here’s your satellite route…
$0.50 > $22 > $109 > $1,050 (Prize:10 x Packages GTD)
The winning packages consist of:
- €10,300 Main Event buy-in
- 8 nights accommodation for one at the Hotel Arts (8th-16th April)
- $500 expenses
The €10 million GTD MILLIONS Grand Final Barcelona will consist of three stages: Satellite, Day 1 and Day 2 onwards.
Online satellites start at $0.50, and are running now. To find them simply head to the lobby and select Live Events > Barcelona > MILLIONS Grand Final.
Day 1s starts 11th April at the Casino Barcelona.
Day 2 begins 13th April, with Day 3 following on 14th April. The tournament, and MILLIONS Season 1, will draw to a close 15th April!
All the live card action will take place at the ultra-stylish Casino Barcelona.
Situated just 15 minutes from the heart of buzzing Barcelona, and a short stroll to the beach, you get the best of both worlds!
Casino Barcelona offers a wide range of modern amenities, and the super comfortable surroundings makes it the perfect setting to take down a tournament!
Address: Carrer de la Marina, 19-21, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34 900 354 354
Age requirements: 18
Dress code: Casual, but no sandals/flip-flops, vest tops, motorbike helmets or swimsuits.
- By car:
- The casino is just off the B-10.
- Approximate travel times: Madrid 6-hours, Zaragoza 3-hours, Valencia 3.5-hours, Bilbao 5.5-hours, Montpellier (France) 3.5-hrs, Tolouse (France) 4-hours.
- Two different parking lots are available just meters from the casino (Marina Port parking, Calle Marina & Avenida Litoral)
- By train:
- The main train station, Barcelona Sants Train Station, is about 4 miles away from the Casino.
- Barcelona Sants receives direct trains from Spanish cities such as Madrid, Girona and Tarragona, as well as French cities such as Paris and Lyon.
- By air:
- Barcelona Airport (BCN) is close to 10 miles away from the Casino, and transfer is available by taxi, bus, train or metro. A taxi costs approximately €40 to the Casino and takes around 30 minutes.
- Barcelona Airport receives direct flights from most major European cities.
Players are responsible for ensuring they are eligible to travel to partypoker events before attempting to qualify for or enter a tournament. This includes attaining all documentation such as passports and visas.
To check if you require a visa for your visit to Spain click here.
Where to stay
There are many hotels within close proximity to Casino Barcelona, or a short taxi ride away. The closest being Hotel Arts Barcelona.
Casino Barcelona runs daily No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha cash games, from 4pm – 5am. A Dealer’s Choice game is also available, where the player on the button selects the game - either No Limit Hold’em or Pot Limit Omaha.
Here’s a list of cash games available:
No Limit Hold’em
Pot Limit Omaha